If you would like to venture to my Etsy stores, click on the name Briar Cottage below it will direct you there.
If you click on the Etsy name you will not be directed to my shop.

LINKS

HOME .......... ABOUT .......... WINKLE ARTS .......... PUNCH NEEDLE TIPS ........... FINISHED PUNCH NEEDLE ......... MINI PUNCH NEEDLE ...... HOW TO PURCHASE ...... ARCHIVE......MAIN SHOP ...... ETSY SHOP ...... FACEBOOK...... PINTEREST ...... INSTAGRAM

Monday, September 15, 2014

How to Purchase


Thank you for stopping in, I appreciate your interest in my work!

Below you will find some information on where I sell my pieces and how the process works.

My first Painting Contract

Each piece of work is an original design, created solely by me. 
The business: all photography, mailing, web site, artwork etsy, facebook, etc. it is all my responsibility. 

I try my best to keep everything running smoothly, but every now and then, things get out of control, so please be patient it is usually not long before I get things back in hand. 
Thank you for your patience.

  
WHERE I SELL

For the time being I am selling my work online on Etsy. I am running a Cottage Shop on Etsy named BriarCottage, The link is above and on the top of the blog pages. 

I also list items on Facebook, you can friend me there at Kate Gillery,   this is the easiest and fastest way to keep up with what's going on and new listings, I am friends with many talented artists and  antique dealers, which tends to be an interesting venture.

Every so often ,  I post a listing on Ebay, You will find the link on the home page of the blog, by way of a post . I will always have the link added to the post so you may go directly to the listing.





If you would like to join my email list for notifications of shows and events, please send me your email address. I will not bombard you with emails just current events to keep you informed of the going's on at Briar Cottage.


My best to you all and Thank you,
Kate

Contact: kgillery@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment